Tuesday, April 28, 2009

To all ladies out there who are looking for a out of this world experience..(ulimate foreplaying leading to upmost sexual orgasm)....will like to meet up with you!!! Life is too short without discovering ur inner-self. Contact me and we definately will have a very very good time together!

Any ladies who like to arrange for a meet up pls email your contact no. and email address to richardmok007@gmail.comIam sure we will have a fantistic time together!!!!

Name: Richard
Country: Singapore
Height:1.81m
Weight:75kg
Race: Chinese
Skin color: Mild Tanned
Language: English and Mandarin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. best live sex

    ReplyDelete